Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | God I Lean On You For Strength Today

God, I lean on You for strength today. When the weight of the world feels too much, You’re the rock that never crumbles. I can't carry everything alone, but I don’t have to. You’ve promised to give me rest when I come to You, and right now, I’m bringing all my burdens and placing them at Your feet.



There’s no obstacle You can't move, no mountain too tall for You to flatten. When life feels overwhelming, I remember that You’re bigger than every problem I face. You’ve already gone ahead of me, preparing the way, and I choose to trust that You’ve got my back today.

Fill me with Your power, Lord, because on my own, I’m weak. But Your strength? It’s limitless. When I lean into You, my weakness becomes an opportunity for Your strength to shine. Let Your presence be my guide and Your peace be my anchor. I lean on You, knowing You’ve already equipped me for every challenge I’ll face today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day | Thank You God For Being My Strength #shortsprayer

When You Are Weak & Tired, God Is Your Strength | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God