Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day With God | God Grant Me Wisdom Today

Lord, as the sun rises, let Your wisdom rise in me. I don’t just need guidance for the big decisions; I need it in the little moments too. Like a lighthouse guiding a ship through the fog, Your wisdom will keep me from crashing into life’s hidden obstacles.



Sometimes, life feels like a maze, with choices at every turn. But I know You’ve already mapped out the best path for me. I’m asking You to light my way and show me where to step next.

Today, I trust that Your wisdom will fill my mind and heart. When I’m unsure, You’ll be my clarity. When I’m hesitant, You’ll be my courage. Grant me the wisdom to walk through this day with purpose and peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | God I Lean On You For Strength Today

A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day | Thank You God For Being My Strength #shortsprayer

When You Are Weak & Tired, God Is Your Strength | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God