Blessed Morning Prayer To Start Your Day | God Please Help Me Break Free From What's Holding Me Back

Father, today I’m asking for Your strength. I need You to help me break free from everything that's been holding me back. It's like chains wrapped around my soul, but I know that with Your power, those chains have no chance.

There are times I feel stuck, like I'm running in place. But I believe You’re about to do something new in my life. I trust You’re going to pull me out of this pit and set me on solid ground.



I refuse to stay where I am. God, I’m ready to step into the freedom You have for me. Help me to see the doors You’re opening and to walk boldly through them.

In this moment, I release every fear and doubt into Your hands. I know that with You, I can rise above my circumstances. Thank You for the strength to keep moving forward and the courage to embrace the life You have planned for me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | God I Lean On You For Strength Today

A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day | Thank You God For Being My Strength #shortsprayer

When You Are Weak & Tired, God Is Your Strength | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God