Blessed Morning Prayer Of The Day | Lord I Hold Onto The Promise

Lord, when life feels like a storm and the waves crash over me, I anchor my soul to Your promise. It's easy to get swept away by doubt, but I choose to hold onto what You've spoken. Your Word is my lifeline, steady and unchanging, even when everything else is shifting sand.



You’ve said You’ll never leave me or forsake me. So, I won’t be moved by what I see. I’ll stand firm on Your promise, even when it seems like all hope is gone.

Today, I’m choosing to trust You above all else. I’m holding onto Your promise, knowing that what You’ve spoken will come to pass. I believe that You’re working behind the scenes, making a way where there seems to be none.

Lord, I thank You that Your promises are yes and amen. I release my worries and fears into Your hands. I hold onto the truth that You’re faithful, and I declare that today, I will see Your goodness in my life.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | God I Lean On You For Strength Today

A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day | Thank You God For Being My Strength #shortsprayer

When You Are Weak & Tired, God Is Your Strength | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God