Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | Lord I'm Thankful For All Your Blessings #christianshorts

Lord, I’m thankful for every blessing You’ve poured into my life. When I stop to think about it, it’s like looking at a sky full of stars—you’ve filled my life with more than I can count. Even in the tough times, I know You’ve been there, guiding me, providing what I needed, and surrounding me with Your love.

Your grace is like a river, always flowing, always refreshing, and I want to live in that flow today. No matter what comes my way, I trust You’ve got me covered. You’ve given me strength when I’ve felt weak, peace when my mind was spinning, and joy even when the world tried to steal it.



Today, I choose to walk in that strength, with my heart wide open to You. Thank You for being faithful, Lord. I’m stepping into this day, fully expecting You to move in ways I can’t even imagine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | God I Lean On You For Strength Today

A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day | Thank You God For Being My Strength #shortsprayer

When You Are Weak & Tired, God Is Your Strength | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God