Blessed Morning Prayer To Start Your Day With God | Heavenly Father, Empower Me To Stand

Heavenly Father, I stand before You today, ready to embrace the strength You’ve placed inside me. Like a tree rooted deep in the soil, I won’t be shaken by the storms that come my way. With each step I take, let Your power flow through me, giving me the courage to face whatever challenges lie ahead.



Empower me, Lord, to rise above my fears and doubts. Just as the sun breaks through the clouds, Your presence pierces the darkness in my heart. I trust You to guide me, to hold me steady, and to light my path.

Today, I choose to stand firm in faith, knowing that with You, nothing is impossible. When the weight of the world feels too heavy, remind me that I’m not carrying it alone. Thank You for Your strength, Your love, and for always being my unwavering support.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | God I Lean On You For Strength Today

A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day | Thank You God For Being My Strength #shortsprayer

When You Are Weak & Tired, God Is Your Strength | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God