Powerful Daily Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | Lord Help Me To Balance My Life #shortsprayer

Lord, sometimes life feels like a juggling act—one thing drops, and everything seems to unravel. But You’re the one who keeps us steady, even when the weight feels too much to carry. I’m asking You for strength to handle each day with grace, not by my own power but by Yours.

Help me to know when to push forward and when to rest. I don’t want to be running on empty, trying to do it all by myself. You’re the anchor in the storm, the calm in the chaos, and I trust You to bring balance where there’s overwhelm.



Guide my decisions so I’m not pulled in every direction. Let my priorities reflect Your heart, not my own desires. I surrender it all to You, Lord, knowing You have the wisdom I need for each step today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | God I Lean On You For Strength Today

A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day | Thank You God For Being My Strength #shortsprayer

When You Are Weak & Tired, God Is Your Strength | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God