Walk By Faith and Not By Sight | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God

When you walk by faith, you’re trusting God more than you trust your own eyes. You might not see the solution, but faith says it’s already on the way. It’s like stepping into the fog and believing the ground will appear under your feet.

God never promised we’d have all the answers right in front of us. Instead, He asks us to believe when things aren’t clear. Just like a GPS guiding you when you can’t see around the next corner, God’s Word leads you one step at a time.



You don’t need perfect circumstances to believe. Faith is built in the messy, uncertain, and impossible places. It’s choosing to walk when everything in you says to stand still.

So today, trust Him. Close your eyes to the problems screaming for your attention. Open your heart to the One who holds your future in His hands.

Pray with me: “God, I trust You even when I can’t see the way. Help me walk in faith, knowing You’re already working it out. I believe You have good things ahead, even if my eyes haven’t seen them yet.”

Faith doesn’t require you to know how—it just asks you to believe God knows. Keep walking, keep trusting, and watch how God brings everything together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | God I Lean On You For Strength Today

A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day | Thank You God For Being My Strength #shortsprayer

When You Are Weak & Tired, God Is Your Strength | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God