Lord, I'm coming to You this morning, asking for revelation. Open my eyes to see what You’re doing, even when things don’t make sense. I trust You’ve already worked out the details, even when I can’t see the full picture. I’m not here to figure everything out, but to follow Your lead.



I need clarity, Lord. Show me what steps to take next. Sometimes, it feels like I'm walking in the dark, but I know You light the path, one step at a time. Just give me enough light for today. That’s all I need.

You’ve got the big picture. Help me lean into that truth. I know Your plans are higher than mine. Help me stop stressing about the future and trust You more in the present. I’m laying it all at Your feet.

Thank You for being a God who reveals, who guides, and who never leaves me in confusion. Speak to me today. I'm ready to listen. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Morning Prayer To Begin The Day | God I Lean On You For Strength Today

A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day | Thank You God For Being My Strength #shortsprayer

When You Are Weak & Tired, God Is Your Strength | A Blessed Morning Prayer To Start The Day With God